17 January 2010

Oh My !

Hello (:

This is my first time blogging. Ever.

So i guess i should introduce myself

My name is Sophie .
Im fourteen .
I live in New Zealand
I find Fashion very interesting .
I also find math fun . Don't ask .
Late nights and sleeping in .
Its how i live .
I love anything Vintage .
I want 2O1O to be a good year .
Well better than last year anyway .
But its already started off terrible ):
Oh well .
I have a thing about dinosaurs and whales
Im weird . I know .
I like tavithenewgirlintowns blog .
its about fashion .
You should really read it sometime (:Shes Brilliant .
I love Harry Potter, hehe ;D
Not really into the whole twilight thing though .
I have a number of amazing friends .
And i like to take pictures . Lots of pictures :P

Yup, thats all (: xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment