20 January 2010

Something old, something new


I think that Vintage Fashion has to be one of my
favourite styles,
Pretty floral patterns, cute dress, awkward jackets, sunnies and loads
of accesories.
Take a look at these gorgeous vintage pieces (:

A more modern approach to vintage fashion, the floral patterns, shape and
style of the dress (centre) are gorgeous, paired with the ray-bans looks great,
The hair is simple and yet it adds so much to the vintage look, stripes are all a must and blues look great (:
I am positively in LOVE with these glasses, so vintage chic, the tortoise shell pattern is a must have and definately vintage, paired with a cute dress or shorts = AMAZING !


True vintage right there, this dress is adorable,
lace will add a vintage look to anything!


Buy me this top ! Argh ! its soooo pretty, I love the floral patterns, they make me think of summer (:
Its a perfect vintage top that would look great with denim shorts or a cute high waist skirt


Another modern take on vintage, browns are a definate must and so are plenty of gorgeous beads, necklaces, broches, bracelets, charms and buttons. Going over board can actually be a good thing in vintage fashion :D

Colours you should stick to are more pastel like colours e.g pale pink, baby blue and light green, The darker colours would be browns, dark blues, and a little bit of dark green, red and black Avoid bright/fluro colours like orange and yellow, pale yellow can be used but only in very small amounts :P

I attempted my own look....mainly focusing on the accesories....

Terrible I know :P

No comments:

Post a Comment